This is the privacy notice of https://delangemuur-brugge.be. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to DELANGEMUUR.
When accessing the https://delangemuur-brugge.be website, we will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called ‘cookies’ (see our cookies policy page for more information) and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
INTRODUCTIONThis Policy sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- DELANGEMUUR takes seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- DELANGEMUUR undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with the US, & English law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data.
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect personally identifiable information, when you purchase any goods or services on https://delangemuur-brugge.be which might be subject to delivery to your designated address provided. We collect information such as your: Name, Address, E-mail Address, and Phone Number. https://delangemuur-brugge.be may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
We encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from DELANGEMUUR so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the DELANGEMUUR.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY?We may collect information about you directly from you, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
- Information We Collect Directly from You: Certain areas and features of our Site and Services require registration. To register you must provide your First name, Last name, email address and password. This information may include identifiable data based upon biometric information including age, gender, geolocation, clothes style and size, accessories, body type, and time.
- Information We Collect Automatically: We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site via Google Analytics including the length of time you visit our Site and your movement through our Site.
- We also may collect the following information: mobile device ID; location and language information; device name and model; operating system type, name, and version.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law. We will use your e-mail address solely to provide timely information about us.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
WE DO NOT SELL, RENT OR LEASE ITS CUSTOMER LISTS TO THIRD PARTIES.
DELANGEMUUR may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to DELANGEMUUR, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
DELANGEMUUR will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on DELANGEMUUR; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of DELANGEMUUR; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of DELANGEMUUR, or the public.
DATA UNDER EU GDPR COMPLIANCE
Here at DELANGEMUUR we respect and value the right to privacy. We know that it is our responsibility to build a company that protects consumer privacy. All of our goods and services are designed to protect privacy and personal data of consumers.
INFORMATION WE PROCESS BECAUSE WE HAVE A CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION WITH YOU
When you use DELANGEMUUR website, you agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information. We may use it in order to:
- verify your identity for security purposes
- sell products to you
- provide you with our services
- provide you with suggestions and advice on services and how to obtain the most from using our website.
DELANGEMUUR processes this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
DELANGEMUUR shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
INFORMATION WE PROCESS WITH YOUR CONSENT
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. DELANGEMUUR may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
If you have given us explicit permission to do so, we may from time to time pass your name and contact information to selected associates whom we consider may provide services or products you would find useful.
DELANGEMUUR continues to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us [email@example.com]. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
INFORMATION WE PROCESS BECAUSE WE HAVE A LEGAL OBLIGATION UNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
DELANGEMUUR is subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorization such as a search warrant or court order.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATIONWe may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Affiliates: We may disclose the information we collect to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of such information will be subject to this Policy.
- Service Providers: We may disclose the information we collect to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- In Response to Legal Process: We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others: We also may disclose the information we collect where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which DELANGEMUUR is involved.
OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at any time.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from DELANGEMUUR by contacting us here:
Web page: https://delangemuur-brugge.be
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTSAll copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from us. You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
We collect and analyze anonymous data. We cannot, and do not personally identify individuals, at any time, period.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user within our website.
You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS
We use automated devices and applications, to evaluate usage of our Site and, to the extent permitted, our Services. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Services. We use these tools to help us improve our Services, performance and user experiences. These entities may use tracking technologies to perform their services.
VERIFICATION OF YOUR INFORMATION
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
ENCRYPTION OF DATA SENT BETWEEN US
DELANGEMUUR website use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
HOW YOU CAN COMPLAIN
RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATAExcept as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, DELANGEMUUR keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- To provide you with the services you have requested;
- To comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- To support a claim or defense in court.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
DELANGEMUUR makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content, products or services contained on this website.
ALL THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OR ITS AGENTS OR ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, INJURY OR DEATH) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONEmail is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information are never transmitted via email.
DELANGEMUUR may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. We secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. However, DELANGEMUUR may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We solely advise you to print a copy for your records.
DeLangeMuurSint – Amandsstraat 11, 8000 Brugge
TEL:+32 50 33 27 19